Thursday, July 16, 2009

The War

So Chad is into all kinds of activities that include pain... hockey, paintball, and airsoft wars. He claims they are fun, but all I can think is, ouch! He must be a masochist of some sort.;) We went to Idaho for the 4th, and while we were there, Chad organized an airsoft war with his brothers, brothers-in law, and cousins. I think there were 10 guys in all. They went out to the "junk yard" (a small spot of land at the farm where they could hit anything and it wouldn't matter) and had wars all afternoon. The funniest game was Aliens. Think sardines, whoever the 'aliens' joins their team. It was sweltering hot outside, but they didn't care and of course they all came back to show us their 'war wounds', they all had a few tiny welts. It was fun to watch, but I think I lasted about 20 min til I had to retreat back to the cool house!

BJ and Ryan, the two 'aliens'



Brandon, Blake, and Chad looking for the opposing team






Look at the grin on Chad's face, do you think he's enjoying pointing a loaded "gun" at his wife?

5 comments:

Cindy said...

That was a fun weekend wasn't it? We loved having eveyone home!! Great pics Court!

living life said...

looks like something cory would do...war games and all that... oy.. silly boys..

Larsen said...

Funny!! I hope you like these clothes I got for you. I think I will email you photos of them!

Christina said...

I thought you had to have protective clothing plus like 8 layers of armor to play those kinds of games! looks like i don't want to get hurt

Anonymous said...

The war sounds like lots of fun and sooooo typical of Chad, as I remember him. What fun though! There is always an adventure at the farm! I am glad I have you on our blog.