This isn't necessarily meant for anyone but me. This is merely a place to put some frustrations into writing to help get them out. I'm sure it's going to sound like a 'poor me', so feel free to pass this one up.
I am so SICK!
of fake people.
of an older sister who not once in 26 years has shown that she gives a care about her little sister.
of this same sister expecting her little sister to be there for anything she or her children has going on... even when she doesn't bother to mention these happenings to anyone.
of people who have an opinion about everything and feel the need to give it when it's obviously not wanted.
of fighting for something so important to me... that will never happen.
of hoping for impossible things.
of feeling like things are impossible.
of waiting.
of my thoughts and feelings not being valid.
of people not just stepping up and admitting who they are. (yes, this is the same as being fake. But there is more than one kind of fake people in my life.)
of so many more things, but petty things that are only on my mind because of my current mood. And I know they won't matter in about 5 min, so are not worth noting.
And lastly, of my current mood. That hopefully will be gone soon after putting these frustrations on "paper".
Sorry, I know that was a downer, but I told you that you didn't have to read it. And really, life is good, great even. There are just these few things that I just can't seem to shake right now.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love you court! I wish we were neighbors and could be real best friends that played everyday!!
awwwwww! I"m sorry you're having a bad time. If you want to talk-give me a call! Hopefully I'm not one of those that are making you sick right now!? ;) I love you too and hope you have a better day today!
Ah. That makes me sad for you. Can I add to your list though?
I am sick of not having long distance, so I can call you, but I don't' want to pay for a cell or for long distance.
I am sick of whining kids.
Okay.
talk to you soon.
call me and I can doctor up your blog if you need....it's trying to load two blog backgrounds (if you don't already know). I can help you fix that.
Boo to selfish people! Hope your day is going much better!
I'm sorry your feeling that way. I have those days too. I hope everything gets better for ya:]
AMEN (even though you may be talking about me!!!)
kyle
Post a Comment