Sunday, May 8, 2011

Let me sum up

I haven't posted in over 3 months, so I'm just going to do a super quick summary of what we've been up to.


First, we celebrated Ella's 3rd birthday.


Next up was Chad's 31st b-day


Followed by Sawyer's 1st b-day. Let's just say he liked his cake ;)


We can't forget that we said goodbye to Red 5. We literally ran this car into the ground and had to tow it to the scrap yard. RIP


We had a great Easter with parties, egg hunts, and even good weather that day. (Yes, this was the only picture that day.)


And last of all, we celebrated Kayson's 5th birthday.

We've had a pretty eventful few months. But, if you've noticed, very few pics. That's because our camera SUCKS. It takes terrible pictures that are almost always out of focus. So, if you have a good recommendation of a good point and shoot, let me know!!

4 comments:

Larsen said...

way too much fun!!! looks like you have had a great spring!!

kyle

Larsen said...

I am sorry to hear your camera is terrible! I love my Nikon D40. It's the basic entry level pro camera, but it's big to haul around....

You guys have birthday's in a monthly row just like us. It's a bit nuts, but so fun, esp sine Feb, March, and April are kinda boring months with lousy weather most of the time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) Chad, Kayson, Ella, and Sawyer!

Ryan and Janelle said...

Yeah! It's about time you updated the blog! :) Fun to see you guys on Saturday - and super fun for Sawyer to throw up on me.

Luke, Sarah, Chance, Tyler and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you have had party, after party, after party, and fun, fun, fun!!! Sure do miss you and your family!! We are hoping to come for a visit as soon as we find out if Luke's medical leave has been extended. I will let you know when and if we are coming so we can catch up. I sure do miss and love your family!!!