Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party


Cupcakes I made for the party. I won the prize for most festive food!



Angela, the Christmas party hostess, Brian, Prince Charming, and Hailey as Belle, Olivia as Snow White, and Clara as Cinderella. Chandler was at a birthday party.



Jaycie and Sam were spider webs and Lily was the cute spider.


Chad was a paintballer (does it really count as a costume if you actually wear it a couple times a month?) Courtney was a witch, Kayson was a turtle, and Ella was a Zebra.
Somehow I didn't end up getting pictures of Kelli's family or mom. Dad was home sick as a dog, poor guy.
We had yummy Chilli and the kids had a fun game of finding bugs in the dark with their flashlights, and we just hung out and had fun. Thanks Ang!




6 comments:

Larsen said...

Fun, adn NO Chad's costume doesn't count!!!

hahah!

Glad you had a good time! Festive food indeed! Go Chef Courtney!

Gina

YOu planning on staying with us for Christmas? Need to talk.

Got your message late the other night. I will call you soon!

John said...

Nice Costume, did you shoot any obnoxious teenagers at your trunk-or-treat?

Ryan and Janelle said...

Those are great costumes! The kids look darling! We missed you guys, but I'm glad you had a great time!

lvs2dance said...

HOW CUTE! Jaycie's baby is soooo tiny!

Court n Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Court n Chad said...

Ya, at 7 weeks she is a whopping 6 lbs!