7 years ago, I married my best friend. It was the most amazing day. Since that day, we have shared so much together. We've been through a lot babe, and I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone but you. I am so lucky to have found someone I want to share the rest of forever with. You have given me so much, but the two best gifts are our two beautiful babies. You are such an amazing father to them, they light up as soon as you walk into the room. I love you, and can't wait to start working on year 8!
PS, this is the song that Chad proposed to me with. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm really not a big Country fan, but I Love this song!


7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
awww i remember that brad paisley night! john wont let me forget the fact that i brought Michelle along on the double date with you guys! haha congratulations. you too are such a cute couple!
Congrats!
Hope you guys are doing great!
Took our Cmas decorations down. Put up a little Valentines....
Talk to you soon!
Gina
Ps. Hilarious faces of Kayson. My kids were LOL literally!
Congratulations to you! Those are great wedding pictures!
Happy Anniversary Guys! Sorry I'm late, haven't been on blogger for a while!!!! Here's to year 8!!!! xoxo
Oh Congrats! Courtney...You just will never know how proud I am of you and the way you turned your life around. I am so thankful that you met Chad, he is the best thing that ever happened to you (besides your beautiful babies). I have always thought of you as one of my sucess stories and I have shared your story with other girls that were in similar circumstances, so without you knowing it, your story has helped change other girls lives. I love, love, love you and it just brings me so much joy to know that you and Chad are sealed together forever! Happy Anniversary!
HI! Just wanted you to know I found your blog!
Post a Comment