I can't believe our little girl is one already! The year has gone by so fast. Ella had her 1st birthday Friday. Chad came home early from work to be with the birthday girl (and partly because he was over in hours...) We had a party for her that night with her grandma and grandpa and most of her Utah aunts, uncles, and cousins. She got some great presents (a toybox from g-ma Sandy and g-pa Jay, money for an exersaucer from g-ma Cindy and g-pa Lynn, a dress from aunt Kelli, a cute shirt from aunt Jaycie, a fun toy from Kayson, Mommy, and Daddy, and a darling doll from aunt Angie). And then of course she got a cake and her first taste of ice cream! Thanks everyone for coming and for the fun presents!
Ang made this adorable doll patterned after the picture of Ella above. I love it!
Ella you are adorable!!!! Such a big girl now! Court the cake is awesome!! WOW! Can't wait to see her and Kayson (and of course you and Chad) We love you guys!
HOLY COW! I can't believe that your darling little chubby baby is one! OH she is sooooo cute. She looks so much like Kayson. I love the cake...did you make it? I love it!
yes the cake is very cute! Ashley has the same striped tights. She wore them on her birthday. haha and that doll is so cool. i think i need the pattern so ash can have one too!
Court - there are so many cute things on your blog I dont know where to begin! One, I LOVE the background! so sparkely!!! Two, that cake is BEAUTIFUL!!! Did you make it? Very impressive!!! Three, Ella is soooo cute! I love the cake pictures of her...So cute. Sorry we couldn't make it!!! :( Miss you guys!
8 comments:
Cute cake Court! Did you decorate it? Please enlighten me as to who has those mad cake decorating skills. I'd like to acquire some!!
Looks like you guys had a great time.
Thanks for having us!
Gina
Ella you are adorable!!!! Such a big girl now! Court the cake is awesome!! WOW! Can't wait to see her and Kayson (and of course you and Chad) We love you guys!
HOLY COW! I can't believe that your darling little chubby baby is one! OH she is sooooo cute. She looks so much like Kayson. I love the cake...did you make it? I love it!
yes the cake is very cute! Ashley has the same striped tights. She wore them on her birthday. haha and that doll is so cool. i think i need the pattern so ash can have one too!
awwww too cute!! what a fun birthday!!
Yes, I did make the cake, thanks everyone for the love!
Court - there are so many cute things on your blog I dont know where to begin! One, I LOVE the background! so sparkely!!! Two, that cake is BEAUTIFUL!!! Did you make it? Very impressive!!! Three, Ella is soooo cute! I love the cake pictures of her...So cute. Sorry we couldn't make it!!! :( Miss you guys!
Post a Comment