Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chaddy's 29!

Happy Birthday Chad!
Chad's birthday was Saturday, weekend birthdays are the best! We went to dinner with Janelle and Ryan on Friday and ate way too much food. Chad got to sleep in Saturday morning and we had blueberry muffins and OJ for breakfast, then just hung out and relaxed the first part of the day. We did presents and cake with the kids after lunch. I gave him a new ps2 paintball game and Kayson wanted to give him some candy for his office (he was bummed last time we visited Chad at work and there wasn't any candy in the drawer), but we had to do a rain check because we couldn't find the flavor of starbursts that Chad likes. He also got cards with money from his mom and grandma. Then my dad, brothers-in-law, and nephew came over for a game of Risk, and brought Chad his own game for his birthday! (I can't believe he didn't have his own by now.) My sisters, mom, and I (and all of the kids of course) went out to Kelli's to make pizza and hang out so that they could have their guys' night. After a Long game of Risk, they decided to go to Matt's and play Rock Band. I think Chad got home and crawled in bed around 1:00 am. Getting him up for 9:00 church wasn't easy after he partied all night long, especially because of daylight savings! Oh well. We are going to my parents' for dinner tonight, then everyone is coming over for ice cream and crazy cake for Chad and Angie's birthdays (her's is Monday). Glad you had fun babe, Happy Birthday!

Chad blowing out the candles on his cake.

Chad playing with his present (a ps2 game), Kayson loves to watch.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday again Chad!! Sounds like you had a great B Day weekend....and more tonight. Love you son! MOMMY and DAD

John said...

Happy B-Day. Wow, the last time I played Risk was with you. And that paintball game is pretty fun, I am sure I could kick your butt. You guys need to come visit; I have Rock Band 2.

Larsen said...

Happy Birthday Chad! I am glad we got a three second phone call, just to say it. I could tell we had called during a party--didn't know it was Risk until I read your blog.

We love you and hope you have a great year. Next year you tip the scales and leave young adultness.

Gina and Crew

Laura said...

Courtney, I don't know if you remember me, but it's Laura Johnson from crazy Shumway! I can't believe how big your family has gotten. Your kids are so cute! Well, I'm definitely going to add you to my blog so I can keep up with you!

Bri and Elty!!! said...

Yes, that was me who honked! I didn't realize it was you till I was half way passed and when I honked and waved I was like I bet she wont even know it was me!!! Just wanted to say hi! I hope everything is going super great! I miss you bunches!