Thursday, February 26, 2009

Playlist

When I logged into my blog this afternoon, I heard strange music coming from my computer speakers. I thought, What weird song did Chad add? But when I looked at my playlist to see what the new song was, it was not my playlist. Tell me, how did "veronica's" playlist get on my blog. And for that matter, who is Veronica. It just got weirder. Every time I reload my blog, there is a new playlist from some unknown person. Weird. I think I got it fixed though. Phew!

6 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

Hahaha, that really is so weird.

RonJohn said...

that is strange???

Larsen said...

Not to fret, well not to fret to much. Dana and I had the same thign going on. Every time we refreshed our pages we got someone else's playlist. So either playlist was having problems or blogger was.

I removed mine completely and will readd it tomorrow. You were not alone in this. I would guess thousands of people had the same problem, but either weren't on the blogs today or jsut didn't notice.

Gina

Ryan and Janelle said...

haha I love the Veronicas! So I don't mind :) Hope you got it figured out!

lvs2dance said...

HAHA that is so bizarre! You have a playlist ghost!!!

The Caywood Family said...

I had that happen to me... But it was Bad music. I mean very bad... Bad words and everthing. I re-put mine back on and changed my password just in case and I have not had it happen again. It was weird for sure.