We had a great Easter this year. Kayson got to have two Easter egg hunts. One with his gym class and one at Grandma Sandy's house. And I forgot my camera for both of them! Oops. Anyway, here are some pics of the kids with their Easter baskets and in their clothes on Sunday.
Kayson thought it was pretty cool that the Easter bunny brought him a soccer ball.
Who needs candy anyway?





4 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!! the picture with Ella playing with the grass is sooo dang cute. I want to squeeze her puffy little cheeks!!
Don't know how I missed it . . . but I totally did. Your children have red hair!! I blame a look of true colors showing on my screen - or my lack of observation.
Adorable pictures, sounds like it was a very fun day.
Ah, you had a nice day and green grass for Easter. Not so much here. Yellow grass, decent weather.
I didn't get much for Easter pics either this year. So egg hunts and you did two! WOW! We barely had one....it was last night for FHE. Very anti climatic to say the least, but the kids loved it nonetheless.
your kids are so freakin cute!! good heavens they's getting so big!! we'll hopefully be getting to teh states in time for halloween, we'll have to do dinner again!!
Post a Comment