
So as you can see it SNOWED. Go figure. Here it is tax day and mother nature decides winter isn't over. We got more snow april fools and tax day than we did in march. About a foot and half. Th snow was super heavy this storm. It broke trees as big round as 2 feet. It came down a little in the evening and then during the night it dumped. It only took 24 hours to melt away but wow what a storm. I'd been hoping to plant some stuff in the yard, WRONG! Oh well.
4 comments:
Um, I already blogged about this Chad. It's the very next post...you're funny.
~Court
hahahaha!!!!!
Hi Courtney!!! Things are awesome, how have you been?! I'm gonna have to follow your blog so we can keep in touch! Your babies are adorable, they look just like you . . .only smaller.
Don't you hate it!??! Seriously...I am not a happy camper either...next weekend? I hope!
Post a Comment