Friday, June 12, 2009

Going Private

We're going private! I'll make the change in about 2 weeks. So if you want to keep reading our blog, let us know so we can send you an invite. (I need email addresses)

11 comments:

living life said...

Phyre_dancer@hotmail.com

you gotsta invite me, what would i do if i couldnt spy on you???

Stefley said...

That an evil transition! One that I myself refuse!! Good luck with it!!

whelchelsworld@gmail.com

Teresa Stubbs said...

tfontanetti@gmail.com

Bri and Elty!!! said...

Ok so you disappeared!!!! and now your back!!! YEAH!!! here's my email! bri13sr_ro@hotmail.com!!! Oh and I also saw baboons on the TV that night!!! we're you watching the discovery channel???

Chels said...

if you dont already have it its

chels6pack@live.com

BreAnn said...

Don't leave me out!!! pennygirl04@gmail.com

Larsen said...

us too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tenlov.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

K--weird---it's mom p that sent last comment. tenlov.blogspot.com

Ryan and Janelle said...

jjpack@hotmail.com
like you'd forget your own sis ;)

Christina said...

you already know mine, don't make me post it where all these "weirdos" can find it!

Larsen said...

Courtney, if you go private (sad) include us.

kyleandgina@gmail.com