Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Overdue Update + a Surprise

This is just going to be an update on everything Pack. First of all, we got Ella checked out and on Kids on the Move. After assessments and even an x-ray, the dr. and physical therapist determined that there is nothing physically wrong with her. Thank goodness! They said she is merely timid. And she really is. She is still not walking or standing on her own. In fact it's like pulling teeth just to get her to walk only holding onto one hand. Crazy! But at least she really is ok. I guess kids really do just do things on their own time.
Kayson is still seriously struggling with potty training. He's almost 3 1/2! Grr, that is definitely the frustrating thing in my life right now. My kids are really taking their time with things lately, huh? So if anyone wants to take a stab at potty training my kid, you're more than welcome!
We're also starting a 'build the addition to the back of our house fund'. Just kidding, but we are hoping to get that done by next spring/summer because we are going to have an addition to our family. That's right, I'm preggo again. We're due March 17 (st. patty's day)!

9 comments:

Christina said...

congrats on the little one! hope you get kayson using the potty before then!

Cindy said...

oh, the potty training saga----some kids just drag their feet don't they. Then all of a sudden they do it and that'll be the end of it. So glad to hear that all is well with Ella. I meant to ask you a dozen times but there were just so much going on it got put off. Thanks for the update! I think Ella is just as sweet as they come. Enjoy her!!!

Chels said...

I hope things go better for ya, and CoNGraTS on the new Baby! YAY, I cant wait. Hope to see you guys soon:]

Larsen said...

Those additions are going to be great...for the house and for your belly.

♥Gina

Ryan and Janelle said...

COnGrATuLaTiONS!!!! Think you can make anything other than a redhead!? I can't wait to find out :) I still can't decide if I want you to have a girl or a boy....hmmm for YOUR sake, I hope you get another girl...otherwise, Kayson is going to have a partner in crime to train!! ;)
Also - Great news about Ella, AND the house!

RonJohn said...

yeah i was hoping the surprise was a new baby!!! Congrats.

PS Potty training is suicide.

Ryan and Janelle said...

Court,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope in the future I'll see more comments from you :) I'm going to try to be better at commenting on the blogs I follow and pay attention to. I guess i'm just starting to realize it means a lot...to me, and to those I'm following :)

Cindy said...

Court-I have to tell you that you have the most awesome background!!! I came to check for updates and was blown away the the Halloween backdrop!Are you 2 going to get pics of the kids tomorrow night and blog em?? Want to see my cute little red headed goblins!! Sad I can't see them in person.....one day!!!!!!

Matthew + Lynzi said...

Hunter was almost 4 before he got the concept. He kept peeing his pants and hiding from embarassment. I think the underwear felt like a diaper so I had him go commando in his jeans and he picked it up instantly. He would pee if he had on underwear, but if there was nothing, he would hold it. Yup, he's my little weirdo :) but Your kids are SO ADORABLE!!!