Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween! Finally.

Most of my Halloween pictures are on my sister's camera, but I finally decided to stop waiting and just post what I have. I don't want to do a Halloween post at Thanksgiving! (I'll give her a break, she is a BUSY super mom!) These pics aren't the greatest, but they are what I have at the moment. We had a super fun Halloween this year! Full of parties (we even skipped two) and trick-or-treating. We started off with my mom's annual party. We played games, painted pumpkins (and a squash!), and of course, got treats. We had our ward party and trunk-or-treat on Tues. We had more games, prizes, and treats. The kids Loved the trick-or-treating. Even Ella got into it. I decided that she didn't need candy at every trunk, but no, if I didn't take her up with Kayson, she would hold out her hand until a new treat was placed in it!
We also got to go to Kayson's gym party. They had games, a mini spook alley, and a big giant slide. Which got tipped over due to tons of kids and two adults at the top, one of which was Chad. No one was hurt, so it turned out to be really funny! Poor Chad was a bit embarrassed though. ;)
We also got to go to another party at my sister's where everyone dressed up and we ate homemade chili and cider. Yummy! Ella turned ended up getting a small fever and just lost her energy, so we skipped our hayride and just went to my parent's ward trunk-or-treat so Kayson would still have something fun Halloween night. Then we called it a night, got pizza and watched movies at home while we waited for trick-or-treaters. We got 2, and they were together. Oh well.
Needless to say, we were a bit partied out by the end of the week, but we all had fun. And the kids got good use of their costumes. OK, now for the VERY unorganized pics.

Kayson's war wound


















Ella


Kayson HAD to be a black spider man!



Playing whack a mole



He caught it too!


Really blurry, but this is Kayson's Favorite thing at gym. We could hardly get him off of it!

Wrap a mummy game


Ella loved painting her pumpkin, and her nose, and her hair!





Kayson's squash! He picked a squash instead of a pumpkin because it was green! (His favorite color.)




Ella was Eyore when we did outside stuff, her other costume wasn't quite warm enough. Poor girl, this is when she wasn't feeling well, hence the look on her face.

Wow, I guess I had more pictures than I thought!

5 comments:

Larsen said...

That made me tired. All the partying!!!!

Cindy said...

Wow! your Halloween week sounds like The kids are dressed adorable!! Kayson cracks me up- he looks so awesme in his costume! both of them look like they're having a blast at all the parties. I love the pics-well worth the wait!!!!!!!!!! love you all

BreAnn said...

Aw, looks like you guys had a blast!! Everyone I talked to said they're all Halloweened out 'cause there were extra events this year 'cause Halloween was on a saturdays so people celebrated on both Friday and Saturday. Your kids are so cute!

Chels said...

Wow you guys sound like a busy bunch, haha. The kids look super cute in their costumes. I love that kayson didnt just want to be a spider man but a Black spider man. Hope ella is feeling better, she still looked cute though haha

Larsen said...

holy crap, with all the parties there must have been tons of candy

kyle