He was 6 days late and even then had to be induced, but my sweet little BOY is finally here! Sawyer Chad Pack was born March 23 and was 19" and 8lb 5 oz. Sawyer is my biggest baby by over a pound. I guess that's to be expected after he cooked for 10-11 days longer than my other two. So far he has a great disposition, he is patient and tolerant of his big sister always putting her hands on his face. He loves to pacify whether it's his binky or fingers (yes, including Ella's). He is just a sweet heart and I am head over heals for this chubby little guy! Guess it just goes to show that good things are worth waiting for!




6 comments:
CUTE! I'm happy to see that he is a healthy young lad. Wish you the best!
WE LOVE SAWYER!!!! He really is a cute baby. The 3rd baby is always the best (ahem) so ENJOY every minute of that sweet little pea!
I think he was really worth waiting for...he's adorable and I loved being there at the beginning of his life. Thanks again for letting us be apart of it.
Congrats on your new little one!
I love the name sawyer! When I heard that I was totally in love with it, so good choice. He is a big boy for sure haha, pretty solid and so darn cute! Congrats you guys, this is so awesome. (and Ella will probably make a great 2nd mommy haha)
congrats!! i bet you are glad that part is over with!
kyle
Post a Comment