Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time for the Poll!!!

Our family is growing from 4 to 5 this month. I'm due the 17th (St. Patricks Day). So in 2 weeks (or mercifully less) we will finally find out if we are adding another daughter or another son to the family. Since we didn't find out, of course we have to take a poll to see what everyone's guesses are. So comment with your guess!!!

Results:
Boy-13
Girl-3

9 comments:

Luke, Sarah, Chance, Tyler and Elizabeth said...

Is there a prize if we get it right? Ummmm I am guessing you are having another boy. Kayson needs a little bro since Ella looks (not that I know) like a girly-girl. Whatever you have I can't wait to see him/her when i come this summer!! Let us know as soon as you findout, and for your sake lets hope you don't have to wait the full 2 weeks. I know how you feel there. Take care, good luck and love ya!!

Stefley said...

BOY!! I vote boy!! And I also vote he will come March 15! Love ya!

BreAnn said...

I also vote boy! Good luck with everything!

Larsen said...

It's a boy. Pack tradition. (see the ABAB pattern that all the Packs did....granted they ALL started with a girl, but you know what I mean.)

If it's a girl, that will be great too. You are going to feel pretty surprised that you can feel joy and some disappointment at the same time. Because you would take a girl and you would also take a boy, but you only get one.

I also vote HE is going to be an induction delievry. Not that you won't go early, but you will make it to 39 weeks and then you and your doc will talk induction. Don't know what you would choose to do, but that's what I think will happen!

Larsen said...

i was going to say boy until i saw 9-1, so i am going with GIRL!!!!!!!
kyle

Cindy said...

I'm with Gina on this one--a boy--Pack tradition~~keep it going. Besides I think Kayson would love and little brother AND the Pack are short on boys. I only have Kayson and Landson then 4 girls!!! It would be fun to have HIM on Chad's birthday tomorrow but if that doesn't happen St. Pattys' day would be fun too cause Kayson loves green and what day represents green than March 17th??!!! Love you guys!

Chels said...

I think its gonna be another little girl, maybe this one will be blonde or something then your little red heads haha.

Christina said...

I too am going to say boy, but just because of the great friendship my boys have with each other that I love seeing in other families as well.

Ryan and Janelle said...

I hope boy for the namesake haha !