Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 2

Hmmm, my first love. Well that's easy, Westley. As in The Princess Bride. Not the actor, but the character. Come on, a man who would do anything for you and forgive you for anything dumb that you may have done? Who would fight for you and nearly die just for your happiness? What girl wouldn't want this kind of romance?


Ok, I know some of you think that is a cheat... seeing as I don't actually know him, or the fact that he is fictional.
I did have a crush on Robby Brown when I was 5, but he moved in kindergarten. I'm surprised I remember his name. I LOVE my cute hubby, but you all know that.
So I guess I have to tell you about Chris. I was 14, and was instantly in crush land when I saw him. Super cute with a killer smile. I had had boyfriends before, (I know, I know) but he was different. We "went out" for about a year and a half. And to be honest, it didn't end well. But if I forget about that part, the memories were good. He made me smile, and I learned a lot during those 18 months. But of course what I thought was love was merely infatuation that I got over in a few weeks after the big break up. So really, I should have just stuck with that cute hubby I mentioned earlier. Yep, Chad was and is definitely my real first love.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Ah, you're making me tear up! That is soooo sweet. I love this pic of you and Chad. Good looking couple if I do say so myself. (no wonder you make such cute babies!!)

Cindy said...

Ah, you're making me tear up! That is soooo sweet. I love this pic of you and Chad. Good looking couple if I do say so myself. (no wonder you make such cute babies!!)

Chels said...

Awe that is so cute. YOu guys really are such a cute couple haha and so fun to hang with. But, kindergarten huh? Hahaha, what a heartbreaker court haha go girl.

Larsen said...

That is hilariuos about Westly! So funny!

I agree with my mom and Chels...sweet.

BreAnn said...

What girl didn't love Westley?! You two are so cute together! You and Chad, I mean ;)