Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 3

Ok, I never said these would be consecutive days ;)
Day 3 is about my parents, so I decided to share their cute story.
My mom was in orientation her freshman year at Ricks college. They were going over the rules and when they came to no facial hair, a young man stood up and stormed angrily out. (What a rebel :) He really liked his mustache) My mom saw this guy and thought, wow, I'm going to marry that guy. (Who knew she liked the "bad boys" lol) When she found out that they had a class together, she made sure she sat right next to him. Of course that guy turned out to be my cute dad. I guess he never had a chance once my mom set her sights on him ;)

2 comments:

BreAnn said...

Aw, that's so cute!!!

Larsen said...

how funny that he eventually shaved his mustache, because they had a class together, which means he shaved it off, right??
fun story!

kyle