Ella had her first field trip and Sawyer and I were able to go. We went to Hee Haw Farms. We got to pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, see the animals, slide down a big slide, go on a hay ride and a corn maze. Ella's favorite was the hay ride. Preschool has turned out to be fun. I wondered about her going at only 3, but it was a way for her to see her friends from our old ward. (In August, our steak was completely redrawn. All the wards were split up and put together to make new wards. So now our old ward is split up into 4 different wards.) There are about 6 kids from the old ward in her class. She LOVES going, and asks every day if she gets to go today :)
5 comments:
cute!! i miss hee-haws... your kids are getting so big!
That is fun! And I gotta say, that mud mess is a blog post waiting to happen....document that one! SO FUNNY/NAUGHTY!
(ps. STAKE, not STEAK You made me hungry.)
Love them roosters! Glad you had fun!
That is fun! And I gotta say, that mud mess is a blog post waiting to happen....document that one! SO FUNNY/NAUGHTY!
(ps. STAKE, not STEAK You made me hungry.)
Love them roosters! Glad you had fun!
Gina, lol-ing about my typo :)
i had to laugh at STEAK. haha. :) I haven't gone to a pumpkin patch yet...SooN! soon!
Post a Comment