So we went to Blake's homecomming. Gina was feeling a little sick but thought it was allergies, to top it off Janelle was feeling the same way. I think they are wrong, DEAD WRONG. I had the same symptoms but when I got back to Utah they didn't go away. Infact on Tuesday I came home from work sick. But i'm feeling better.
I think that over the past year about 50% of the time we come home from Idaho someone in the Chad Pack family ends up sick. I'm really debating if I should ever visit there again.
Thanks Gina and JJ.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sorry about that. I am still not sure that we are sick, but you might be! I still have a weird voice. WHo knows!
Talk to you soon!
Gina
I'm finally out of the woods with my cold/allergies! I have determined that my sickness was in reality, allergies, but I think from that, I developed a sinus infection. I'm not a dr. but that is how I self-diagnosed/treated myself...and I'm better!!! So i think i was right :) Glad you guys are BLOGGIN!!! How's Chad doing now?!?! xoxo jj
Hey, you are welcome that I posted some stuff about where BJ is. Interesting stuff.
And, I had a friend who wouldn't go to my blog because Emmett wasn't modest. Niether was Jacob. Whatever.
Right?
Gina
Post a Comment