Monday, June 23, 2008

Under Contract

Ok we are under contract. We have finalized a price and are now jumping through the hoops. Tomorrow, Tuesday, we will do the home inspection. We have a previous one that has been completed and we have that report but we want to do one for our self.

5 comments:

Larsen said...

Congratulations!

YOU SHOULD CALL US!

I would love to hear more!

Gina

Cindy said...

Yeah! This is so exciting! Keep us up on the details!!!
Love you guys & girls
Mommy P

RonJohn said...

Congrats on the house. Hope the inspection goes well. So glad youre blogin' Keep us posted. Love ya

Roni

lvs2dance said...

Yippeee! I hope that all goes well and that you are able to get your home! Keep me posted!

Ryan and Janelle said...

So - Give us an update!!! How are things going? Have a tentative move in date yet??? And I want pictures of this house!!! Where is it???? Color, size, etc fill us in!!!!!