Thursday, August 28, 2008
Chad got brownie points!
Yesterday was my birthday. I didn't do a whole lot, except slack off on packing and play with my kids and read instead. Chad finally came home from work and I kept waiting for him to take me out, or do something! But no, he doesn't say a word, and treats it like any other day. Well, I know him better than that, so I went downstairs and touched up my makeup and got ready to go... somewhere. When I got back upstairs, he was talking to a girl at the door. I didn't think much of it because my parents were hosting a thing for the cubscouts and their families. But when I was finally able to see her face, I stopped in shock then screamed and ran to hug her. It was my one of my best friends who I have not seen in a LONG time, Lindsay! He had called her earlier and surprised me with a girl's night out! It was a blast! We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill and harrassed the waitor and it felt like we were back in high school! I've really missed her and she had kind of dissapeared. I can't believe Chad tracked her down for me! I am a lucky girl to have such a wonderful hubby! Thanks Chaddy! I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Way to go Chad!! Court I'm glad you had a great Birthday. We love you!! Can't wait to see you with your family-whoo hoo!
Love you, mom P
I knew something was up!!! When you said you weren't doing anything, I knew something had to be going on. I'm glad it was a great bday!!! xoxo janelle
Happy Birthday!! I hope you put your glitter on, cuz you know a hot girl is never complete w/o her glitter. just don't put the arts & craft glitter in your hair and hairspray it on, like high school. :) love ya
Happy Belated birthday!!! I'm glad you had a good one!! Love ya
What an awful person I am, I meant to send you a bday email, I thought about you all day on your actual bday and life just got busy! So sorry Court! Are you talking about colorguard Lindsay? I am so glad that you got together! I'm happy that you had such a great day!
Post a Comment