Oh my gosh! I didn't know you had a blog! That is awesome! And I am so frickin excited that you moved back to PG! Now we can hang out more! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the new house at? It looks familiar. Is it on that street right off state after maverick? I am seriously freaking out I am that excited call me ok? What is your phone number?
Looks like a pretty nice house. We will have to get together and have a BBQ or something... or a backyard cleaning party. It has been 4 years in our place and we are just not getting to replacing the Carpets and redoing the kitchen.
So glad we finally got to see the house!!! It is so cute!!! I am so happy you guys finally got a house. I don't envy all the repairs haha!!! But its adorable!
So when I saw the picture that you posted of the outside of your house I thought that I recognized it...on Friday, Brianna and I were driving to Provo and we passed right by it and low and behold, there was your mom out watering the plants. I yelled at Bri that that was your new home and we almost stopped and came in to say hi, but we were in a huge time crunch so we didn't. I am glad that I know where you live exactly! Next time I am stoppin in for sure! (hope that is ok :-) So the house is coming along pretty great it looks like. I can't believe that you are painting over the pink though...CRAZIES!
6 comments:
I hate painting. Glad that you are doing it!
Oh my gosh! I didn't know you had a blog! That is awesome! And I am so frickin excited that you moved back to PG! Now we can hang out more! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is the new house at? It looks familiar. Is it on that street right off state after maverick? I am seriously freaking out I am that excited call me ok? What is your phone number?
Looks like a pretty nice house. We will have to get together and have a BBQ or something... or a backyard cleaning party. It has been 4 years in our place and we are just not getting to replacing the Carpets and redoing the kitchen.
So glad we finally got to see the house!!! It is so cute!!! I am so happy you guys finally got a house. I don't envy all the repairs haha!!! But its adorable!
So when I saw the picture that you posted of the outside of your house I thought that I recognized it...on Friday, Brianna and I were driving to Provo and we passed right by it and low and behold, there was your mom out watering the plants. I yelled at Bri that that was your new home and we almost stopped and came in to say hi, but we were in a huge time crunch so we didn't. I am glad that I know where you live exactly! Next time I am stoppin in for sure! (hope that is ok :-)
So the house is coming along pretty great it looks like. I can't believe that you are painting over the pink though...CRAZIES!
One question...how do you get other peoples posts to show up on your side bar like it does? Teach me!
Post a Comment