Oops, I did this a week ago and forgot to actually post it. Anyway, here are some before and after pictures. We officially moved in on Thursday, and so far it's been really nice. We still have lots to do though! At least we'll be keeping busy.
You guys!!! your home looks wonderful! I like every room alot-I love the colors you chose. I realize that they're probably a little different in real life---I'll just have to come check it out myself eh?
Looks great!!! Hey - is your living room green? I just remembered that you have the same wall hanging, and now I am repainting the living room green...Are we THAT insync? hahaha hopefully you painted a different room green (i'm thinking your bedroom) but I can't remember now!!! Oh well!
love the colors, Kayson room is so beautiful. Cant wait to see pics with all your decor. You guys have done a lot of work. We have yet to finish painting our house!! Way to go, everything looks great.
6 comments:
You guys!!! your home looks wonderful! I like every room alot-I love the colors you chose. I realize that they're probably a little different in real life---I'll just have to come check it out myself eh?
Looks great!!! Hey - is your living room green? I just remembered that you have the same wall hanging, and now I am repainting the living room green...Are we THAT insync? hahaha hopefully you painted a different room green (i'm thinking your bedroom) but I can't remember now!!! Oh well!
Janelle, our living room and bedroom are both green, just different shades. That's too funny, we must both have good taste!
Looks good. Must feel good to be in.
Sorry I am just getting to reading it! Thanks for peeking at the blog for RS. Thanks. I have put some real time into it....you know blogging!
love the colors, Kayson room is so beautiful. Cant wait to see pics with all your decor. You guys have done a lot of work. We have yet to finish painting our house!! Way to go, everything looks great.
Wow, I am totally impressed by both of you! How did you know how to do all of this? Great job to both of you!!!!
Post a Comment