Today consisted of taping plastic over EVERYTHING so that Dad could texture for us. It took all day long. We're getting close to painting! Mom taping the ceiling
Ignore my face, I didn't know I was having my picture taken.
We felt like we were shrink wrapped inside the house.
Dad spraying the texture
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When do you think it will be ready to move in? It is looking good!!
3 comments:
When do you think it will be ready to move in? It is looking good!!
Good grief. What a shrinkwrap nightmare!
I hope that your day wasn't too shabby after that was done.
Talk to you soon!
Gina
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Work going on there, hardly covers it!
And to Gina's bro - of course Vampires do what author wants them to do, Silly. That's also why Ann Rice's Vampires don't get hot. >,-))))
'Miss' Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Post a Comment