CORNBELLY'S!!This place it TOTALLY cool for kids 10 and under. It had slides, jumping things, dress up, pig races, cart rides, photo ops, a 150 ft long blow up dragon (kids were way to scared to go in), and all sorts of things. Normally it costs $10.50 per person. But the radio station had a special $0.93 per person. We got in for 3 bucks because they didn't even charge for the little kids. We just took Kayson and his cousin Gabriel and his mother.
Another one of Kayson's favorites is trains. They played all over this thing.
You really can't tell but they are about 2 feet in the air on a giant pillow. They could jump all over, we were surpriesd how well he can jump.
Then there was the Princess jump house but gender didn't matter once inside. He was all over the place in there. After being in this he and his cousin dressed up as princesses. Don't worry. After that we went out killed a dear, skinned it and ate it raw. Thus we all got our "man card" back. Phew I was worried, I lost my MC at a baby shower we had at the courts.
You'll see a few other blogs about CB, I couldn't get it to do more than 4 pictures at a time. THere are also a few other new posts. We've been slacking.





4 comments:
my kids LOVE this place, we try and go every year...in fact didn't we bump into you there one year? I think that you told us that you were expecting Ella? Am I confused?
Ya, I remember seeing you there, but I was pregnant with Kayson, so it was like 3 years ago! Come to think of it, you would have been expecting Faisal, but you didn't share...
What an awesome place to play....wish I'd have taken my kids there when they were little eh Chad?
Looks like such a fun day!
Looks like you guys have been busy!!! And having a blast. Ella is getting so big and CUTE!!! Once you get the house ALL in order, I expect to be invited down for dinner ;)
Post a Comment