Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kayson's Black Eye

So, this actually happened over Labor Day weekend, but I'm a slacked when it comes to blogging... We all went up to Idaho for the Blackfoot fair (now dubbed the black eye fair). (The in-laws are dairy farmers and take their cows every year to be judged... and they always win) Kayson was super excited to see his cousin Landon who lives in Idaho. They had a blast together... except for one incident. I'm sure Kayson started it for his love of throwing rocks, but Kayson and Landon were throwing rocks outside the barn, when I hear a scream. I go to check it out and ask Landon what happened. He had thrown a rock and it hit Kayson square in the eye. Poor Landon felt so bad, and Poor Kayson was unconsolable for a while. But once he got over it, they were back to being best friends!


Just minutes after



Kayson and Landon