Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kid talk

Ella was babbling today and she said 'mama'. Ok, so I know she didn't mean it, and it was just the sound, but she still said it! Anyway, it got me thinking about all the cute things that Kayson says. So I just thought I would jot them down.
He calls Ella 'Ella Bella', almost daily he asks, 'Mommy, I want go Zoo, see animals, Puh-leez!' He wants to do things 'all my by self', in his prayers he gives thanks for and blesses Everything, ie turtles, the window, choo-choo train tracks, and always, always, Grandma's truck. If he's watching a movie, he'll say 'Mommy/Daddy, come sit by me' and pat the couch next to him until we do. The first words out of his mouth most mornings are 'I need watch monkey puh-leez!' (He Loves Curious George), and 'I need a nack'. If you ask him what a big dinosaur says, he gives a great big gutteral 'Rooaarr!', when you ask what a baby dinosaur says, he says in a tiny voice, 'rar' He often asks, 'Mommy, I go nursery tuh-day?' or 'I go park, go on big, big slide mommy?' He loves 'pink chocolate milk', and of course 'I don't want tuh go bed anymore!'
I wish I could think of more off the top of my head. I want to remember the way he says and does things, and if I don't write them down, I won't.

3 comments:

Larsen said...

So true. It's so easy to forget all the things they say that are funny!

Thanks for sharing!

I love knowing what my nephew and neice are up too!

Gina

lvs2dance said...

That is so dear! I love reading about his cute sayings! Good job mom!

Ryan and Janelle said...

I'm glad you're recording the things they say! It's fun..I love the PUHLEEZ hah that is so cute. Missed you guys this weekend!