Saturday, October 4, 2008

Night Night


Today Kayson and Chad took a load of junk to the dump (old H2O heater, swamp cooler, vacuum, and carpet). After that they went and picked up a twin mattress for Kayson's bed. While those two were gone Courtney went and moved Kayson's crib out of his room and set up his bed. She also set up the crib for Ella. We tried to keep him out of his room until it was bed time so he wouldn't see the surprise/horror. He went into his room and he smiled and started jumping on the bed. He didn't seem phased at all. Court read him a story and he went right to bed. He adjusts to things so well.



This photo is a little fuzzy because the room actually is pitch dark so the camera couldn't focus well. She only wakes up about once a night. Last night I, Chad, was up more than her. The neighbors were up outside talking around 3am to 5am. I need a bb gun to take out their motion sensor. They weren't too loud, infact the only things I heard were the women laughing and it was picked up by the baby monitor. I think they quit the hang out/party once it started raining.

I went out and played woodsball paintball today. It rained the WHOLE day. I think I haven't been that cold and wet since I went hunting. Woods ball is war out in the forest. This one was at the Army training base and we had to get into a cement building. We got our trash kicked :( But it was fun none the less.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Court n Chad said...

OK I guess courtney's account of ella sleeping through the night is more accurate than mine.
-Chad

Larsen said...

Well, sleeping through the night is good.

SOrry your neighbors were noisy. That sucks.

Put the BB gun on your list for Christmas I guess!

Gina

lvs2dance said...

Wow! How old is Kayson? I thought that he and Faze were the same age and Faze is no where ready to move out of the crib (or maybe I am not ready to lose my baby)
Well congrats anyway!

Bri and Elty!!! said...

Courtney!!!
Hey, I was just wondering if you knew, they are trying to put a level 6 registered sex offender home in your neighborhood!!! I just went to a big rally thing for it and got all these petitions signed, and just wanted to let you know because we need to get the community aware and fight it!!! They have petitions and are having another meeting with the city on the 16th! So they’re trying to get as many as possible! Let me know if you need the number for the lady to get some, we really need to get this shut down! Here’s my email bri13sr_ro@hotmail.com
Love you bunches!!! Oh and the pictures are super cute!!!
Bri