Sunday, October 12, 2008

"It's no-ing"


This morning it was snowing. I asked Kayson too look out side and he said with great joy "It's no-ing." He plastered his face against the window and watched for a minute. Then he went into his room and called for daddy several times. When I got in there he pointed at his snow suit and asked to put it on. I didn't even know he knew what it was or even where it was. So we bundled up, put his spider man shoes on and into the mini blizard he went.

At first he just stood on the patio and watched the snow, he was just taking it all in. Finally he timidly walked out on to the tiny patch of grass (free sod) and just looked around. Finally he remembered that the wheelbarrow had water in it. He put rocks into it for a while. After being out side for 15 minutes he had had enough and he got undressed. Ahhh looks like kayson will have a great winter!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Larsen said...

My kids are outside doing the same thing.

Ah, the joy of bundling a kid up for 15 minutes so they can enjoy 15 minutes of winter.


Talk to you guys soon!

Gina

lvs2dance said...

gotta love utah weather! We got about an inch at our house...I posted a picture of it on my blog.

Ryan and Janelle said...

Haha, sounds like you should plan on a lot of "no days" with Kayson! Thats cute!

The Chaffins said...

Hey Chad, can't believe the snow is here already. You guys got alot more than we did here. We got to hook up sometime. Jared

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness Kayson is sooooooooooo cute! I wish I'd been there...WE had snow too but it's all gone now. this brings back such great memories of you little kids. It would take me forever to get you all dressed to go out then before I could even get the dishes done you were all back with red rosy cheeks--loved it!