Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two more

Two more birthday pictures that I have to share.

This is one of the wings of the dragon cake, they are made of chocolate. Sunday morning, (before I had put the wings into the cake) I left Kayson alone for all of 3 min. When I came back, he was sitting on the couch watching cartoons, with a wing in his hand, and had taken a big bite out of it! What a stinker! I used it anyway.

I had to share this on just because I thought it was really cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Larsen said...

Question. DId you post this one with the two more photos after the birthday post? How did you get it under the birthdya post, if you did??

And yes, what a stinker to eat the wing!

Court n Chad said...

Yes, I posted this after the birthday post. Then I just cut and pasted and posted the birthday one again so it would show first. Then deleted the original, make sense?