Friday, May 15, 2009
Stop throwing things!
This is a phrase that is heard in our house A LOT. Every day. Kayson is definitely all boy and loves to throw anything he gets his hands on, balls, cars, toy trains, blocks, rocks, the list goes on. We went to Idaho over Mothers' Day weekend for our new niece's baby blessing. We were all hanging out at the farm (aka Chad's parents' house) and Kayson had gone outside alone. A short time later, we discovered a large hole in the rear window of Chad's parents' van. When we stood near the window, we could hear it cracking, so we knocked out what glass we could. Basically the whole window was shattered. When I asked Kayson what had happened, he told me that he threw a rock and broke the window. At least he's always honest, and as we already knew, has a very good arm. Lynn and Cindy were so gracious about it all, and they were able to get it fixed on Mon. Who knew a 3 year old could do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I just hope he grows up and plays professional baseball or football eh? He's a doll and he is only 3. How can you get mad at such a cutie?????
And if he goes pro with that arm, he can pay us all back for damages done.
Hahah.
I am going to send those photos to you I promise...Hopefully after church!
Luckily, the window was covered by insurance.
wow....what an arm!!! and he's only 3?? get that kid in little league!! :)
I'm in agreeance with everyone here...Make sure you guys get that kid into a sport that involves throwing things ASAP...He's going to be great at it!
I would have died!!! What a nightmare. Really, who would have thought a three year old could have done that. Its going to be one of those things you tease him about when is older haha
Post a Comment