Monday, July 21, 2008

Support our Soldiers!

As most of you know, my bro-in-law (Chad's little bro.) is in the Marines. They are currently in Kuwait and Iraq. My sis-in-law (Chad's little sis) has created a blog dedicated to the support of our soldiers. Please visit. It is on my blog links or you can just click here www.strengthandsupport.blogspot.com Also, she is heading a national fast for the military on Aug. 3rd. It's already a fast Sunday, so it's easy to join in!

3 comments:

Larsen said...

You know you are cracking me up with all your posting....and you said you probably wouldn't be a blogger.

I am so glad I forced you to make a blog!

I am a mean SIL I know.

Court n Chad said...

Oh, but Gina, you are absolutely wonderful! I know, I'm surprised at how much we have blogged too. Chad posts at least as much as I do!

Ryan and Janelle said...

THanks for posting this!!!!!