Ok, so I suppose that this post should have proceeded the last one, but oh well. We finally have a house! It's in Pleasant Grove. It's about 60 years old, so we are making some improvements. The previous owners had already redone the kitchen and bathroom, and we are working on the dining room and living room. We will also be making minor changes in the rest of the house ie, painting, new door knobs, etc. The house is 3 bed 1 bath. 1 car garage, and a decent sized yard. The yard, especially the back, is in serious need of work. But in the end, I think that it will be nice. We also plan to put a small addition onto the house within the next year, cross your fingers!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
We bought a house!
Ok, so I suppose that this post should have proceeded the last one, but oh well. We finally have a house! It's in Pleasant Grove. It's about 60 years old, so we are making some improvements. The previous owners had already redone the kitchen and bathroom, and we are working on the dining room and living room. We will also be making minor changes in the rest of the house ie, painting, new door knobs, etc. The house is 3 bed 1 bath. 1 car garage, and a decent sized yard. The yard, especially the back, is in serious need of work. But in the end, I think that it will be nice. We also plan to put a small addition onto the house within the next year, cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!
WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!
YAY! congrats! So where is this house located? I love that you are taking all of these 'before and during' pictures...can't wait to see the finished product! I am really impressed with your drive to get this kind of stuff done. If it were me I would probably tear things down and then not get around to fixing it back up again and live forever with a huge gaping hole somewhere in my house. SIGH.
Post a Comment