Kayson sweeping the door...who knows...
Kayson and I moving a HUGE pile of dirt. I think it ended up being 15 full wheelbarrows.
Chad installed the new water heater. Much easier said than done.
Dad taped and mudded the walls. It still needs a coat or two, we might be able to start painting Monday!
And Mom weed whacked the entire back yard (looks sooo much better) and is working to get the dish washer hooked up.
Things are coming along!




4 comments:
sounds like things are moving a long great then!
I hope that you are able to finish up in record time. Are you on the downhill side of the work??
Cort, I know pretty well what all that work is like. I remember building our house and sometimes it feels like you work for hours and yet nothing is done. We're finishing our basement and boy, its hard work but so worth it in the end.
Wow, i'm gone to denver for 5 days - and come back to THIS!??!?!? I feel like i've missed out on SOOO much!!! That is so awesome. I can't wait to come check it out! This weekend is already packed, but maybe the weekend after??!?!?
WOW you are keeping busy! I can't wait to see the finished product. Keep the postings coming!!! BTW- thanks for the memory that you left, that was funny...i'm glad that you can relate to things now! Haha
Post a Comment