Sunday, July 20, 2008

Work Day #2

We have been busy the last couple of days. Chad, Dad, and I pulled down all of the panneling and ripped out the carpet in the dining room, this is the after shot.


Believe me, this room already looks better than it did before we started!


Dad and Chad pulled out this gas stove...anyone need one?

This is the hole the stove left in the ceiling, Chad thinks we need a skylight!

Chad and Dad puttin up sheet rock, yay! No more panneling or brick!

And what did I do all day? I went shopping for door knobs and spent the entire, yes, the entire day installing them! I thought I had the easy job, but it turned out to be a huge pain! I had to drill, chizzle and do all sorts of things to get them to fit, and I'm still not done...

This week we hope to paint and have the carpet installed.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

OKAY, THAT LAST COMMENT SAID, CONGRATS, WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU IS FROM GINA, NOT CINDY! i AM ON MY MOM'S COMPUTER.....ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK ON THE REPAIR WORK!

Cindy said...

This'IS from mommy Cindy--I think it's looking like you're doing a great job! Blakes' thinking he'd like to be there helping. Not sure when he's coming down yet but he wants to help when he does.... Can't wait to see your home! Kepp the pics coming-next best thing to being there. What are the kiddies up to while you're there? 'helping' you?
Love you!